If Sean Bean had indeed played Thor, would Thor have been killed? If Bean-Thor were to have fought in The Avengers we would have been seriously worried! But it really doesn’t matter, because we DO want to get ahold of this Chinese bootleg version of Game of Thrones Season 2 because it looks awesome.
(Image via Pinterest)
Today’s highlights include:
- The real reason G.I. Joe 2 has been delayed.
- The best aliens of all time.
- Sly Stallone is bad about action movies.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here’s today’s selection:
- EW has a full list of new characters being revealed in Game of Thrones season 3.
- Sly Stallone thinks action movies aren’t what they used to be. And has a weird scapegoat.
- New Dark Knight Rises TV spots.
- Death Star firepit.
- So, if you were to watch the spells from all 8 Harry Potter movies, it would take 17:47 minutes. Here’s proof.
- Early reviews of Prometheus are emerging.
- A tandem bicycle built for all 11 Doctors.
- Awesome list of 10 terrible Transformers episodes.
- SF Signal wonders: what the best alien of all time is.
- George Lucas to “move away” from Lucasfilm. Will it just be called “Film” now?
- New rumor blames the delay of G.I. Joe 2 on the popularity of Channing Tatum.
- New Green Arrow trailer reveals the show is just called “Arrow.”
- Ronald D. Moore thinks the first season of TNG was “weak.”
- Amusing (if a bit long) “interview” between Weird Al and Patrick Stewart.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby would save Sean Bean in the alternate universe in which Sean Bean lives. Everybody lives! (Particularly Sean Bean.)