So, apparently the Star Trek 2 bros went out to the bars and bro-ed down. Bro. Above is just one picture from the part-tay. But where’s Pine/Kirk? Is he taking the picture? Seriously, why is Jim Kirk not out partying? We’re worried about this. (Okay, he’s in there. Pictures from Trek Movie.)
Your offsite links are here to make your morning better.
- Why the Avengers catchphrase wasn’t in the movie.
- James Cameron watch.
- Guess who is NOT going to Mars. Besides you.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here’s today’s selection:
- Where was the Avengers catchphrase? Why didn’t they say it? Do they hate us for making them protect us?
- Do all vampire stories totally suck?
- Grossssssss. Dinosaurs might have gassed themselves to death.
- Blogtor Who has a preview podcast of series 7!
- Totally weird. David Tennant might be in Fast 6.
- Table of contents revealed for new anthology Fantastic Stories of the Imagination.
- Chapter 3 of the graphic novel sequel to TNG’s “The Inner Light”; “The Outer Light” up on TrekMovie.
- Kick-Ass 2 will start filming soon.
- The new Total Recall will not go to Mars. This is like peanut butter not being mixed with chocolate.
- More Star Trek 2 bros hanging out like bros.
- Back in 1983, George Lucas was really complaining about Star Wars
- What is the secret Star Wars project? Not a Boba Fett movie!
- Cameron claims he will only make Avatar movies for the rest of life. Insane.
- A real astronomer wonders if this whole asteroid mining thing could actually happen.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com.Stubby thinks if David Tennant is in Fast 6, then maybe Rory will be in the next Expendables.