This shark is wielding an actual laser, and we are sending it to track down all the Benedict Cumberbatch rumors. Today, Cumberbatch told MTV he doesn’t even know what the S.S. Botany Bay is! Maybe he’s not playing Khan after all. Laser shark!
Here’s our Cumberbatch rumor: Sherlock series 3 will feature Justin Bieber as one of the Baker Street Irregulars. Oh man, here comes the laser shark! It’s turned on us! (We saw the laser shark here.)
Your offsite links have lasers attached to them.
- Val Kilmer takes off his glasses. So much.
- Why the 1980s Twilight Zone was actually good.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here’s today’s selection:
- Find out what’s happening with Twinky the Dinosaur in Singapore.
- Is the 80s Twilight Zone show actually, really, really great? Vulture makes a case.
- Vortex time! A list featuring the craziest vortices in science fiction films.
- David Brin demands SF become more upbeat. Or else.
- Doctor Who Magazine reveals all the Daleks, ever, will indeed be back next season.
- Nerdy Mad Magazine covers from throughout the years.
- Wait. Will there really be more Lost?
- A lot of super-hero movies in one video, with Weezer too.
- Jericho might be back...but on Netflix.
- Really lovely science fiction art made from antique cabinent cards.
- Cumberbatch MTV interview in which he fails a Star Trek quiz
- Cumberbatch VH1 interview in which he talks about the otters
- The story of how The Avengers was deleted at a screening recently.
- There will be TWO post-credits things after the Avengers. (But no blooper reel?)
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby has laser sharks totally beat. Why? Because Stubby’s laser cannons can fire laser bolts in the shape of sharks. What.