We don’t even know what to call this. “Cumberbeach?” “Cumberbuff?” “Cumberbatch is in charge now?” In any case, it’s all very important, because this totally proves he’s been genetically engineered to destroy
Captain Kirk us all.
Your offsite links know that social occasions are only warefare concealed.
- A REAL bionic elephant!
- Has too much been given away by the latest Prometheus video?
- True Blood is getting even crazier.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here’s today’s selection:
- As an act of revenge, George Lucas does...something cool?
- Great pictures from the Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff.
- The best time travel movies of all time?
- Idris Elba will return for Thor 2.
- Alan Rickman has been cast in a movie about legendary punk club CBGB’s.
- Whoa there C-3PO. Are you just happy to see us? (Kind of NSFW)
- Meme mash-up overload.
- Does this new Prometheus video give away too much? (Possible spoilers)
- Four-minute long Amazing Spider-Man trailer.
- Her name is Ashoka Tano. And now you can have a hoodie to make yourself look like her.
- Real bionic elephant!
- Latest trailer for True Blood Season 5 is off-the-wall bonkers.
- Photos of Cumberbatch fun in the cumber-sun from The Sun, via Trek Movie (They have more)
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby stays buff by devouring only planets with thin outer crusts, and then doing 20 laps around a medium sized nebula.