Though we were told by Sir Sean Connery “there can be only one,” there have been a whole gaggle of immortals running through the insane Highlander series. Now, we hear the reboot might include Ryan Reynolds as Connor MacLeod. We’re not sure Christopher Lambert approves...
The rest of your daily offsite links are sung to the tune of your favorite song by Queen.
- First teaser for Green Arrow on the CW.
- Jones—the cat from Alien—tells his side of the story.
- R2-D2 loses his mind, goes on a rampage.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here’s today’s selection:
- The graphic novel sequel to TNG’s “The Inner Light” continues with chapter 4 of “The Outer Light.”
- The Avengers Blu-Ray details already announced.
- The film Alien from the point-of-view of Jones, the cat.
- Prepare to freak-out about the Star Wars dance-off at Disneyland.
- Cool stuff from the era of the 8th Doctor up for auction.
- Famous Robert Heinlein short story “All You Zombies” to become a film.
- New short story on Lightspeed features Chuck Berry and...Hitler?
- Nimoy tells this year’s graduates of BU what to do with their lives.
- New preview for the next season of The Walking Dead.
- First teaser for the CW’s Green Arrow show.
- R2-D2 goes on a rampage in Grand Theft R2-D2.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby thinks everything is a kind of magic.