Now that there is a real sonic screwdriver, what will you use it for? The Doctor claimed he put shelves up with it, but if it doesn’t do wood how could that work? Really, putting up shelves is what we’d want it for. Can the sonic do paper? Could it shelve books?
Oh, yesterday was Hayden Christensen’s birthday. You’re welcome. Your offsite links have a midichlorian count which is off the chain.
- The best Tupac hologram mashup.
- Who will direct Catching Fire?
- Which font is on the moon?
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Sometimes Stubby creates an extra section in Morning Roundup for the stuff Stubby knows you crave. Here’s today’s selection:
- 53 reasons why Star Trek should come back to TV from The Huffington Post.
- Tim Burton will judge your Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter original artwork.
- An early edition of The Apex Book of World SF2 features bonus material.
- Do you know which font we left on the moon? Lapham’s Quarterly figured it out on Twitter.
- Could Alfonso Cuaron direct Catching Fire?
- Check out the details on a real, working sonic screwdriver.
- First look at Ender’s Game neck impants.
- First look at sci-fi thriller The Colony.
- Were dinosaurs really big in order to compete with their young?
- Yesterday was Hayden Christensen’s birthday. Here are some pictures of him.
- Check out this video for Skyfall filming in Shanghai.
- John Barrowman is claiming he could be the Twelfth Doctor. We’re worried he’s lost it.
- Star Wars short fiction is coming to Star Wars Insider.
- R2-D2 delivers Tupac’s message.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is in your very soul, tormenting you.