How would Battlestar Galactica have been different if the entire cast were eggs? Would them getting thrown out of airlocks be hilarious? Would the Cylons make an omelet out of our heroes? Would we still get totally addicted to watching these eggs even though we don’t agree with their decisions?
Your offsite links are here.
- Move into the real District 12!
- Buy an Enterprise coffee table. (Really, no Voyager coffee table?)
- Dinosaurs in formal wear.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Sometimes Stubby creates an extra section in Morning Roundup for the stuff Stubby knows you crave. Here’s today’s selection:
- An 8-bit“Last Supper” featuring Mario as Jesus.
- A scathing review of Titanic 3D from Jezebel.
- SFF Easter eggs, featuring the best BSG eggs you’ll ever see.
- The Force.net defends the controversial Star Wars Kinect.
- You can buy the real District 12, if you’ve got some money.
Tons of new Prometheus pictures, including some behind-the-scenes stuff.
- Dinosaurs in formal wear. Hell yes.
- NCC-1701-C. The “C” stands for “Coffee” as in; Star Trek coffee table that you can buy.
- The star of John Carter is totally fine with how John Carter did at the box office.
- Does SF book reviewing help or harm the genre? SF Signal discusses.
- C.S. Lewis explains how to write.
- Oh no! They killed Rory! A Doctor Who/South Park mash-up here.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby wants a Stubby the Rocket coffee table.