We admit it. We miss the 10th Doctor. That deep, gravely voice. The blue fur. The gangly arms. We’ve heard of a strange alternate universe in which the 10th Doctor was played by some joker named David Tennant instead of Grover. We’re glad we live in this universe.
Offsite links from the other universe await you below the cut.
- The science fiction of Mad Men
- The latest on Prometheus
- The most insane self-published comic you’ve ever seen
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Sometimes Stubby creates an extra section in Morning Roundup for the stuff Stubby knows you crave. Here’s today’s selection:
- Mad Men has now acknowledged the writing of science fiction stories in the 60s was a thing that happened.
- Animated Dorothy of Oz gets its first trailer.
- Gangsta Vader is back and representing on the covention floor.
- Does anything about Shia LaBeouf’s self-published comic book make any sense? No.
- Was the Doctor Who mash-up with My Little Pony inevitable?
- Why would you want to get relationship advice from H.P. Lovecraft? Just in case, it’s here.
- Are you ready for the Aaron Eckhart version of Frankenstein’s monster?
- We found Doctor Grover here.
Star Trek Stuff
- New Star Trek video game takes place in the Abrams-verse and is action packed.
- From the set of Star Trek 2: Is Spock hanging out in a volcano?
- Brand new viral video from “Weyland Industries” shows us Fassbender robot.
- Ridely Scott claims the PG-13 rating of Prometheus is correct and what he wanted.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is so, so sorry. (In a Grover voice.)