Hey there, Thursday. This Tony Stark hanging out with his true family thing got us thinking about other cool suits of power-armor that are perfect. The most obvious example of an unstoppable powersuit is easily Gizmoduck from Duck Tales. How sick was that guy’s suit? Right? I mean Super Force was pretty dope, but Gizmoduck is way better.
Your offsite links are here, and they may or may not contain spoilers. Mega-zap.
- Someone made a mistake in movie copy and now everyone thinks it’s confirmation that [REDACTED] is coming back for Dark Knight Rises
- You must love the real-life jumping robot.
- David Yates being all, “No, I am definitely doing a Doctor Who movie.”
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Sometimes Stubby creates an extra section in Morning Roundup for the stuff Stubby knows you crave. Here’s today’s selection:
- If Jaguar cars could talk, they would sound like Benedict Cumberbatch. Oh wait, they can, and they do.
- Shocking no one, Simon Pegg and Wil Wheaton’s Twitter exchange is nerdier than anything on the Internet. Ever.
- Really great Karen Joy Fowler reprint story “Halfway People” over on Lightspeed.
David Yates is making noises about that Doctor Who movie again. 2015? 2016?
Over Moffat’s dead body?
- If your baby is ON the grid, it needs this Tron-ish baby stroller.
- Video of James Cameron talking about Ridley Scott’s Prometheus.
- The odd little things you might not know about the classic Mission: Impossible. (It wasn’t always Peter Graves!)
- What did these two ever really see in each other? The weird twists and turns in the love story of Superman and Lois Lane.
- This real-life little robot can jump really high. Clap for the robot.
- If Mount Rushmore was all about zombies...
- Star Fox fan art does a barrell roll.
- We found the Stark family thing on one of our friend’s Facebook walls. The art is by Glock Gal on Tumblr!
- Everyone is saying this is “confirmation” that Liam Neeson is in the The Dark Knight Rises. Except the “confirmation” is internal marketing copy for Wrath of the Titans, and the text of it looks like it taken by a low-level employee straight off of IMDB. Make your own determination, we suppose.
- This enterprising person has Batman shaved into the back of his head!
- The reasons to visit Gotham City keep growing.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby doesn’t believe in Zimmerman.