If you had a robot pet, would you be jealous if it could run faster than you? We think as wonderful as the robot cheetah is, we’re a little worried it might make our robot dolphin a little sad. What would you name your robot cheetah? We think the best answer is Robot Cheetah.
- Shatner talks to NPR.
- First scene from The Legend of Korra.
- Google says “Douglas Adams got it right.”
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Today’s selection:
- So according to this, “a long time ago” in Star Wars means...the 1800s in our time?
- Spider-Man praying at The Weeping Wall.
- Apparently Jake Lloyd has had it really rough since 1999. Like really rough. Worse than the Star Wars Kid.
- This is the first adorable scene from The Legend of Korra.
- Are you ready for Bill & Ted 3? Like it or not, Keanu says the script is done.
- Superman fights the Hulk in this crazy video.
- The Shatner stops by NPR’s “Fresh Air.”
- Do you know The Rock hasn’t already played Hercules? Well, he hasn’t. And now he might.
- The video of the Cheetah Robot lives here.
- Eric Schmidt of Google says “Douglas Adams got it right.”
- Rob Sherman, the man responsible for “It’s a Small World”and songs from Mary Poppins and The Jungle Book has died.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby can outrun anything. Even a robot tortoise.