This amazing Batmobile race makes us want to see the Batboat race the seaQuest next. Or maybe a race between the A-Team van and the Mystery machine from Scooby-Doo. OR a race between the Enterprise and a New York City bus. (“The Enterprise” is what one member of the staff calls their bicycle, just to be clear.)
Offsite link madness awaits.
- The strange origins of a forthcoming sci-fi action film.
- First glimpse of Lucy Liu as Dr. Watson.
- Will we see Star Trek 2 at Comic Con?
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Sometimes Stubby creates an extra section in Morning Roundup for the stuff Stubby knows you crave. Here’s today’s selection:
- The Batmobile race came from here.
- These wonderful animated GIFS feature Batman doing boring/normal stuff.
- Will we see Star Trek 2 footage at San Diego Comic Con this year? Maybe.
- How a Reddit comment became a big sci-fi action movie.
- SF Signal attempts to make complicated science fiction definitions made more plain.
- What up, Holmes? Our first glimpse of Holmes and Watson...in America.
- Anthony Stewart Head joins the cast of the Percy Jackson sequel.
- Vader calms down with some Tai Chi.
- Is this the new poster for The Wolverine?
- The first trailer for The Sound of My Voice.
- Cyborg arm tattoo.
- A symphony of dinosaurs!
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby once raced itself around the sun but only one Stubby emerged. Did other Stubby go back in time? You tell Stubby.