It’s Tuesday and here in New York City, Stubby can’t believe how unseasonably warm it is. Stubby is this close to busting out the rocket version of cut-off shorts or the rocket version of a summer dress. Which would Stubby prefer to wear? Stubby isn’t telling. The question is, which would you prefer Stubby wore?
- Find out where to buy that one cool shirt/jacket/skirt/pair of boots worn by Amy Pond in that one episode you like.
- Learn your sci-fi movie ABCs
- Feel the agony of Skeletor’s plight.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Today’s selection:
- Skeletor had some of the worst hired hands history. College Humor locates a video which truly showcases how bad it was for this poor guy.
- Game of Thrones is finally on DVD/Blu-Ray. AICN has an early review.
- New Games of Thrones Season 2 featurette focuses on oh-so-slappable actor who plays Joffrey.
- Joss Whedon drops in on SXSW with a bunch of interesting tidbits from the past and future.
- Also from SXSW: a video of Lev Grossman interviewing futurist Ray Kurzwiel.
- Entertainment Tonight goes behind the scenes on The Hunger Games. Tons of cast and crew interviews!
- Discovery takes a look at the various scientific theories it takes to build a functional TARDIS.
- Tons of new photos of the set of Doctor Who series 7.
- Dress like Amy Pond! A fairly comprehensive website detailing the real-life clothes worn by Amy in Doctor Who.
- The aircraft U.S.S. Enterprise is setting sail for the last time.
- AMC Theatres is preparing Marvel movie marathons.
- Darth Maul returned over the weekend. Here’s what theforce.net thought of the latest episode of The Clone Wars.
- Test your ABCs of SF films with this awesome art.
- That cute Gandalf and Bilbo art came from here.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Just because Stubby is a rocket doesn’t mean Stubby isn’t the best-dressed rocket there is.