You wanna know why Stubby the Rocket doesn’t use cloaking devices? Because Stubby the Rocket isn’t ashamed to strut around. Cloaking devices are for prude and shy spaceships. Take that. Stubby can’t believe Leap Day is over, and is depressed to wait another four years before having a consequence free day again. In the meantime, here are some offsite links for your morning perusal.
- Simon Pegg is going to be in Star Wars!
- Jean Dujardin in Tron 2 (Kind of)
- Ghostbusters 3 smack talk. Is it happening, is Bill Murray in it?
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Lately, Stubby has been noticing occasional themes in the kinds of news in a given day, and if that happens, a small mini-category will be created! (Like today’s Doctor Who and Star Wars categories.)
- Kirkus Reviews takes a look at 10 March releases in SFF.
- The Saturn Award nominations have been released.
- Ready to see the star of The Artist audtion for Tron 2, Thor 2 and Die Hard 5? Funny or Die can help.
- What’s the deal with the CW’s new Hunger Games knock-off TV show?
- The 1970s Superman musical mercifully condensed into 3 minutes by the folks at Everything is Terrible.
- Check out this audio version of Alex Bledsoe’s Dark Jenny.
- The video from the new Gorilaz song “DoYaThing” is a derranged messy live-action animated mashup.
- Matt Smith interviewed on the set of season 7 Doctor Who by a show called Daybreak.
- The Doctor Who-spoof from Community; Inspector Spacetime was almost going to be a webseries for real. And now, it’s totally cancelled.
- Need to catch up on back issues of IDW’s Doctor Who series? They are running a huge sale through the end of today!
- Is Simon Pegg making up with Star Wars? He’s voicing bounty hunter Dengar in an upcoming episode of The Clone Wars.
- This cat is watching Star Wars.
- Dan Aykroyd claims Bill Murray will not be in Ghostbusters 3
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby knows that neutron radiation surge is only the size of Stubby’s head.