Thursday has been looking for you all week, but you’ve evaded detection. Perhaps you have a cloaking device? A time-turner you borrowed from Hermione? Well, in any case, Thursday knows this was meant to be, because here we are. Thursday always catches up to you. Just like Alf catches up with cats. Please let someone know if you see him or this poor cat. Also, enjoy all the wonderful off-site links we’ve found for you.
- Vader doesn’t need parachute pants to get down.
- John Carter fever is heating up.
- An unlikely tower of Lincoln.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- Valentine’s Day may be over, but there are still great fantasy love stories to explore. Here are 10.
- Wonderful short animated video of Telsa’s whole career.
- Bizzare vintage PSA in which Swamp Thing talks about Greenpeace.
Oh Oh Oh-Oh-Oh: It’s
- SF Signal chats with Ben Marcus.
- Matt Smith tells us next-to nothing about casting in a new video interview.
- John Carter forever! Final poster released.
- Even more JC: new action-packed clips.
- This giant three-story tower of books in D.C. is made entirely of books about Honest Abe.
- Go Ninja G: New TMNT reboot has a director.
- There’s yet another Sherlock Holmes actor. And this one has acted opposite Cumberbatch!
- A lot of video games feature tragic love stories. Here are 7.
- Even more “missing” posters. All of which are great.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is still looking for that missing hour when it was messing around with an asteroid around 65 million years ago.