Welcome to Wednesday! If you survived Valentine’s Day, congrats! If you didn’t, then how are you reading this? Have you heard of the other TOR? The Old Republic? All these pretty lightsabers are from that Star Wars game. Love them. And then take a look at the perfectly curated offsite links.
- Crazy Doctor Who rumors.
- Would the addition of Final Fantasy hair change your opinions about certain Republicans?
- Exploding dinosaurs.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- Con or Bust, the assistance fund run by Kate Nepveu that helps fans of color/non-white fans attend SFF cons, is currently auctioning off a ton of exclusive swag, including a Wheel of Time ebook print. More info here.
- Remember when everyone thought Nicholas Cage was a Vampire? Well, now he’s denying it.
- Short animated movie in which reading becomes deadly.
- Even more details about the Doctor Who/Star Trek: TNG comic crossover from IDW. First cover revealed!
- The Avengers are now Legos.
- War is coming. Official tagline for Game of Thrones season 2 revealed
- Will the Doctor have a non-human companion? This and other Doctor Who series 7 rumors.
- The lame hoverboards that don’t really hover.
- Eugene Mirman has a nice thought about Transformers 4.
- Exploding dinosaur theory explained.
- Geek love alert: Man proposes dresssed as Bender...in binary.
- Want to write some alternate history? Check this list first.
- Republican presidential hopefuls given Final Fantasy hair.
- We found those lightsabers over here.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby likes lightsabers, but not as much as Stubby likes Lucky Charms mixed with Beef Eater.