Ever find yourself wanting to scream an Unrelenting Force shout at someone? If you have Kinect, you can! Horses too glitchy for you? Ride a dragon instead! And who wouldn’t want to adopt a scruffy little street urchin from Whiterun? With my track record for accidentally killing followers, I’ll pass on that last one. See above what Bethesda employees almost added to Skyrim....
And just in time for this presidential holiday weekend, get lost in Tamriel, drink some homebrew, and save the galaxy with returning patriot Commander Shepard.
- With the Skyrim Creation Kit released only last week, there are already over 200 Skyrim mods to grab, including a Valve-created Portal mod that lets a certain Space Core follow you on dragon-slaying adventures.
- A Game of Thrones RPG arrives May 15th!
- Are you a fan of Stephen King, Twin Peaks and horror survival games featuring music by Nick Cave and Poe? If you missed cult classic Alan Wake the first time around, now’s your chance to pick it up for PC.
- Learn about the arcade roots of the brand new Alan Wake’s American Nightmare, released on the Xbox Live Arcade next week.
- Would you kindly get me a homebrewed Bioshock beer?
- CCP Games’ Dust 514 supports mouse and keyboard.
- Groundbreaking indie title Journey is complete, according to creative director’s tweet.
- Dance your way to Jedi Knighthood with Kinect Star Wars this April.
- Combat has dire consequences in Naughty Dog’s forthcoming zombie shooter, The Last of Us.
- The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition developer diaries begin.
- And lastly, Mass Effect 3 has gone gold! Stay tuned for more news from Bioware.