Your Tuesday Morning Roundup remembers the time it had to set itself to self-destruct in order to trick the Klingon bastards that killed its son. It was just as surprised as you were when it arrived back in space dock to find the Tuesday Morning Roundup-A waiting for it.
Are you surprised to find this fantastic collection of offsite intrigues? You shouldn’t be. We’ve been doing this for a while, but we’ve never revealed:
- A new Enterprise has been revealed, the NCC-1701-F.
- George Washington came this close to being a real zombie.
- 30 reknowned SFF writers convene to talk about God and belief.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- Star Trek Online has debuted the next Enterprise, the NCC 1701-F. The F is an Odyssey-class starship built for an era of protracted war in the 25th century Alpha Quadrant. Best of all, the F was created by a contest winner and gamers will be able to use it starting February 2nd!
- 30 renowned SFF writers speaking about God (and disbelief): Clarke, Asimov, Adams, Banks, Pratchett and many more...
- Hey, Star Trek fans, get off Orci’s back! The writer very insistently explains the reason for the long gap between movies and reveals when the next movie will be set.
- What are the 15 most expensive SFF books?
- Someone actually tried to bring George Washington back to life with lamb’s blood. Think of that every time you spend a dollar.
- Good news! Sequel to X-Men: First Class is go! Bad news? The guy who wrote X3 is writing it. Weird news? It might open with a scene of Magneto assassinating JFK.
- Liam Neeson will leave you a threatening voicemail upon request. Or at least, you better hope it’s upon request.
Stubby the Rocket is really really sorry Mr. Neeson please don’t kill it oh please oh god.