Wednesday is here and it’s time to think about which member of the Justice League would make the most bizarre piñata? Would it be Martian Manhunter? What about Plastic Man? Ultimately the question is: who is likely to be filled with more candy? Maybe Green Lantern because he could just keep making more and more candy with the power of will. While you’re thinking about all that, we’ve got some deftly curated off-site links for you. Ready? Here they are.
1.) SNL reveals what Harry Potter is really doing in 2020.
2.) If you have a strange need to look like Darth Maul, there is now a mobile-app for that.
3.) Cumberbatch is working out for Trek. Why?
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- What should you read while you’re waiting for A Song of Ice and Fire to start back up again? io9 has some ideas.
- Have you ever had an over-whelming desire to look like Darth Maul? If so, the Darth Maul-Me app for your iPhone is here.
- Amy Pond Death Watch update: Karen Gillan claims an “early exit” in Season 7.
- Cumberbatch is “working out” for his role in Star Trek. What could it mean?
- Catch the theatre version of Little Brother while you can!
- Latest Red Dwarf behind-the-scenes.
- The poster for Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is here.
- Awesome pulp art from vintage Mexican horror mags.
- Giant Saturn V rocket built from Legos.
- The Total Recall re-make might have a trailer soon...
- Fan-made Hobbit Legos are precious.
- The next Joss Whedon film might be a supernatural romance.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby the Rocket remembers when Harry Potter was known as “the boy who nobody ever heard of.”