Who’s this you ask? It’s Antonia! Jim Kirk’s long-lost love who he almost stayed in the Nexus with forever and ever! We found this rare picture of her and her horse, posing for her senior photo using the special Star Trek: Generations photo backdrop! Little known piece of trivia: Antonia’s horse was named Needles. The Jitz will never find out.
Ready for your selection offsite links? Zap.
1.) Mumble-Gate: Reloaded. Bane will stay confusing.
2.) BSG 8-bit is really, really funny.
3.) The Coast Guard finds someone’s lost life-size E.T. doll and brings it home.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- Mmm-whatcha say? Mumble-Gate deepens. Maybe Bane won’t make sense after all.
- Have you had your Inspector Spacetime fix today? Luckily, there’s a new fan poster.
- In the future, you’ll want to know what Cory Doctorow told you about the future of computing.
- Lex Cooper. Bradley Cooper to play Lex Luthor in Man of Steel cameo? We only have to wait unitl 2013 to find out.
- Hugh Jackman might possibly star in a musical about Houdini written by Aaron Sorkin.
- Various books converted into lovely landscapes.
- 8-bit BSG send-up from College Humor couldn’t be more spot-on.
- A life-size E.T. doll was discovered by the Coast Guard, which ended up solving a mystery.
- In the future, flying robots will build your buildings. Oh wait. They’re already doing it in Paris.
- SF Signal takes a look at the best opening scenes in SFF.
- Clarkesworld has a nice piece on the use of synthesizers in SF films.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby will never know what being inside joy feels like. Because being inside of joy is like being inside Stubby the Rocket.