So this is Halloween, and what have you done? Another fall over, a new one not begun. So this is Halloween, I hope you have fun. The near and the dead ones, the ghoul and the young. (Ghosts are happy if you want them. Ghosts are happy no-ooo-ow!)
Here’s your offsite links!
1.) Which Star Wars expanded universe novel would you like to see as a film?
2.) Wired asserts 9 geek books you need to read.
3.) Get lucky with Vegas steampunk.
- Tor.com Steampunk: Feeling lucky? These Vegas punks are.
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: All about paranormal romance graphic novels!
- Tor.com Science Fiction: Wired gives you the 9 geek books you must read now!
- Tor.com Art Department: New images added to Kingdoms for Horses
- Tor.com Fantasy: Saladin Ahmed puts the first chapter of his new book on this website!
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- Big, big casting new for the Bond film! (Spoiler, it’s Albert Finney)
- Beetlejuice sequel rumors are back!
- Suvudu wants to know: which Star Wars book or series you’d like to see as movie?
- Matt Smith leaving Doctor Who? According to him “not anytime soon”
- Full trailer for Mission Impossible:Ghost Protocol revealed
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby has changed its Halloween costume from a flying saucer to a sexy flying saucer.