The end of the week is like riding on the back of a Plesiosaur. And the weekend is like Loch Ness, which will protect you from extinction. Before you take that deep breath and throw your arms around the neck of that Plesiosaur (ours is named Giggles) we suggest you check out our selection of offsite links!
1.) What if Harrison Ford had been Dr. Grant?
2.) Find out about the history of the gas mask.
3.) Is the Tatooine system real?
4.) Will the new Earl Grey recipe bring about the end times?
- Tor.com Steampunk: Who invented the gas mask anyway?
- Tor.com Fantasy: Video of Terry Brooks signing via Suvudu
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: Brandon Sanderson’s touring schedule in the U.K.
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: Tyra Banks talks about Modelland
- Tor.com Science Fiction: Lightspeed Magazine’s author spotlight on David Brin.
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- NASA has found a planet that kind of orbits two stars
- Just how heavily involved is John Hodgman Ghostbusters 3?
- Harrison Ford talks about Indy 5. (And how he was almost in Jurassic Park!)
- The Recipe for Eary Grey tea has changed. People are freaking out!
- The Five-Dimensional Cube is blowing your mind.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.