The middle of the week is here and you’re caught between your past and your future colliding in a magestic, neverending Wednesday paradox. Luckily, there are some interesting off site links to distract you. Here are the highlights.
1.) Brandon Sanderson re-cap from WorldCon.
2.) Cats scratching on Deep Space Nine.
3.) Moffat answering some tough questions.
4.) The Tron Guy is back!
- Tor.com Steampunk: Diesel Punk Flash Gordan.
- Tor.com Fantasy: The Functional Nerds features Jon Sprunk.
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: A bunch of forwards from books that have yet to be released.
- Tor.com Science Fiction: From Grasping for the Wind, an article about religion and science fiction.
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: The 13th Depository reports on Brandon Sanderson’s reading at WorldCon.
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- Cat tower that allows your cat to scratch Deep Space Nine and the Enterprise.
- Daily Beast interview with Steven Moffat.
- Duck Tape Ad features TRON GUY!
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby thinks the Tron guy is hot. Like that costume is probably really warm.