It’s Monday and we missed you! So we’ve got links. Think of it like tea and cookies, only for the internet. Here’s what we’re looking at:
1.) Steampunk subway tubes. Hopefully buses are next.
2.) More zombies. But these ones are weirder-looking than usual.
3.) Multi-headed beasts.
4.) A Smiths comic. We’re totally serious here.
- Tor.com Steampunk: The steampunk subway looks just like you’d expect only... brassier.
- Tor.com Fantasy: Apparently, version 2 of Final Fantasy XIII is going to fix all those things everyone is complaining about.
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: AMC wants everyone to know that just because the showrunner has departed, doesn’t mean The Walking Dead won’t be just a great as last season.
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: A memorial video for Robert Jordan.
- Tor.com Science Fiction: Hey, the hydra and Fluffy can’t always hog the spotlight—lots of SF characters have more than one head too.
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- Yikes. Looks like Marvel won against Jack Kirby. Here’s the documentation that proves it.
- George Lucas’ upcoming World War II film has a trailer.
- A comic book anthology of stories inspired by The Smiths. What a cool project.
- Ghost Rider 2 promo shots! That’s exciting...right?
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby may or may not have kept Fluffy the Three-Headed Dog after his time at Hogwarts.