It’s Wednesday, and we’re going to sweep away those mid-week blues! In today’s offsite links roundup we’re:
1.) Explaining what omnisexual means to all of our coworkers.
2.) Figuring out who the best lady Whedon characters are.
3.) Taking steampunk shop for summer school.
4.) Talking about the best thing on telelvison!
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: The Top 5 Female Characters of Whedonverse. Did your favorites make the list?
- Tor.com Steampunk: Want to take some summer classes in steampunk shop? Now you can.
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: A review of the Heron Mark sword that is being sold by Museum Replicas.
- Tor.com Fantasy: Ars Technica on why The Game of Thrones is the best thing on television.
From the “Of Interest” Sidebar:
- Russell T. Davies talks about filming Torchwood in America, the joy of John Barrowman, and why he’ll have to be explaining that “omnisexual” thing again.
- In the wake of an unimpressive Green Lantern screen adaptation, we offer you what might have been: a Green Lantern comedy starring Jack Black. Can we still get that movie?
- You have just been photobombed. By Nathan Fillion. You’ve never been so happy.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is making a jetpack in steampunk shop class.