Hello Monday! Here are some fun offsite links for your morning perusal. Here’s what we’re thinking about today:
1.) Our lack of belief in the existence of an eventual Jurassic Park 4.
2.) Black Holes sucking up everything.
3.) The weirdness of the Smurfs.
4.) The picture above and why it took so long for someone to create it.
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: Great new web series called Zombies Go Boom!
- Tor.com Steampunk: Finally! Office-Friendly Steampunk outfits!
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: WoTsummary.com has an animated map following the whole Wheel of Time series!
From our “Of Interest” Sidebar
- Supposedly Spielberg is talking about making Jurassic Park 4. Does this rumor just come out every few years now?
- If the notion of this Black Hole sucking up a sun doesn’t scare you, we don’t know what will.
- This wonderful Bowie incepting himself into Inception (above) comes from tumblr. Why did this take so long to happen?
- An entire village went blue for The Smurfs? This is too weird. Even for us.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is harboring all the Velociraptors from JP and will only let them out when Stubby sees a good script.