Morning Roundup Time! Every morning we gather some cool outside links and highlights from the Tor.com satellite sites and our handy “Of Interest” sidebar for your pre-work perusal. Check out the Facebook portals themselves—linked below—for even more items that might tickle your fancy.
Today we’re downing the kraken rum and checking off the most important items for our mental zombie survival.
- Tor.com Science Fiction: Where the Wild Things Are: apparently, most of them are on Tatooine.
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: Have you done proper maintenance on your mental zombie survival kit?
- Tor.com Steampunk: Get your steampunked booze! You know you need your zeppelin beer.
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: Fun fanart for you!
From the “Of Interest” Sidebar:
- Doctor Who’s Arthur Darvill is playing the devil. Well, sort of. In a Shakespearean way.
- Philip J. Fry has 7 intelligence and 9 charisma. Futurama D&D character stats.
- SETI seems pretty darned affordable when you look at this handy infographic.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot and often random voice of Tor.com. Stubby has 19 charisma. You already knew it was true.