Morning Roundup Time! Every morning we gather some cool outside links and highlights from the Tor.com satellite sites and our handy “Of Interest” sidebar for your pre-work perusal. Check out the Facebook portals themselves—linked below—for even more items that might tickle your fancy.
This morning we’re hypothesizing about the scent of Adam Baldwin and freaking out about Stephen Fry’s latest film gig.
- Tor.com Science Fiction: Jewel Staite shares how she feels about the end of Stargate. She also tells you what Adam Baldwin smells like.
- Tor.com Fantasy: Okay, we’re sure that you’ve heard this one already, but we are still jumping up and down over the fact that Stephen Fry is going to be in The Hobbit.
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: Top 12 Vampires on Screen. Did your favorites makes the list? (The Buffy one may surprise you.)
- Tor.com Steampunk: A collection of steampunk music videos.
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: Take a look at the Japanese covers for the WoT books!
From the “Of Interest” Sidebar:
- The Onion sat down to talk with the creator of Fast Five recently. The depths of that script have finally come through. So poignant.
- There a reason why England doesn’t need Superman. As soon as he goes into that Police Box to change....
- Quite possibly the best prom picture ever.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot and often random voice of Tor.com. Stubby would like its computer to sound like Stephen Fry.