Morning Roundup Time! Every morning we gather some cool outside links and highlights from the Tor.com satellite sites and our handy “Of Interest” sidebar for your pre-work perusal. Check out the Facebook portals themselves—linked below—for even more items that might tickle your fancy.
This morning we’re beating the masses with our fantasy crutch and reading Terminator 2 in the original Shakespeare.
- Tor.com Science Fiction: Have no fear, this awesome extended Green Lantern trailer is here!
- Tor.com Fantasy: SF Signal wants you to take that fantasy crutch and beat reality over the head with it.
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: Head over to Vampire Review to vote on the scariest vampire ever!
- Tor.com Steampunk: This is the most gorgeous abandoned air station we’ve ever seen.
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: The Encylopedia WoT is now updated all the way through Towers of Midnight—enjoy!
From the “Of Interest” Sidebar:
- Zorro is headed back to the big screen, but this time he’s from the future.
- Terminator 2—as only the great Billy Shakespeare could write it.
- We are so very sad to announce the passing of the velociraptor from Jurassic Park.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot and often random voice of Tor.com. Stubby thinks that if Zorro is going to be in the future, he'll need a brand new steed. Maybe a rocket. A really shiny red one....