You can live in the real-life House at Pooh Corner! Curbed has a listing for the “quaint brick manse in the English countryside” in which A.A. Milne’s son Christopher Robin Milne grew up. It is a tad expensive, although maybe they’ll trade it for a huge jar of honey?
Also in this morning’s publishing roundup: The Witch Who Came in from the Cold season 2, Shared Worlds registration, and more!
- This year’s Clarke Award will have a “shadow” jury.
- The Verge has the cover for and an excerpt from Max Gladstone’s next Craft Sequence novel!
- Ellen Datlow puts out a call for the year’s best horror stories for 2017.
- With season 2 of Serial Box’s The Witch Who Came in from the Cold premiering this week, Cassandra Rose Clarke talks writing about Prague despite never traveling there, and Stephen King’s The Stand.
- Registration is open for Shared Worlds!