AHHHH TINY BOOK CHARMS. Now you really can carry your entire Harry Potter collection around with you, with a lot less back strain. Etsy artist Little Literature goes to a wonderful amount of detail with the UK editions of the books—and look, The Daily Prophet! Buy it just for that alone. The store mentions that you can get the mini books either as necklace charms or for dollhouses… which begs the question, who has a Harry Potter dollhouse we can play with forever? (Hat tip to F*** Yeah Book Arts!)
Afternoon Roundup brings you your new favorite hashtag with #FieldworkFail, bad news for Furiosa fans, and Bryan Konietzko’s new graphic novel!
- How beauty and wardrobe humanize the robots in Ex Machina and AMC’s Humans.
- RIP the best delivery of “That wizard came from the moon!”
- Aliette de Bodard geeks out about the manga that inspired her writing.
- Scientists screw up, too. Boy, do they ever.
- If we can’t have Imperator Furiosa in the next Mad Max movie, then clearly she needs to steal a truck and start her own spinoff franchise.
- ComicsAlliance calls for a boycott of—or at least a break from—Marvel Comics.
- A female protagonist from a kangaroo-like species where women are forbidden to read and write… tell us more, Threadworlds!
- No midichlorians in The Force Awakens, thank the Maker!
- “Got a long list of Horcruxes, we’ll find them like a game…” Tay Swift + HP 4eva: