Dave Pollot, the genius who improves thrift store paintings with Star Wars characters and the occasional Zoidberg, has entered the realm of the Luigi Death Stare. This piece, titled “Ridin Dirty” features all of our favorite racers from Mario Kart careening down a lovely, cherry-blossom-scented lane.
Morning Roundup has decided that you’ll have to pry “Too Many Cooks” from its cold, machete’d hands! And we’ve also got news about the Fantastic Four reboot, and an interview with a young, significantly less-insane Mel Gibson.
- We’re trying to land on a comet for the first time ever! Like, right now, as you read this. Go check out the livestream and see if it worked!
- OK, so, it turns out, Victor Von Doom isn’t actually named Doom? And instead of being the horrifying ruler of Latveria, he’s a blogger? Because that…makes sense in a superhero movie? That your nemesis is a blogger? Predictably, the internet has a few things to say about this.
- This. This is what the internet is for.
- Cutting Strings and Setting Bars!
- Every day should be Kurt Vonnegut Day! So here are some more favorite quotes from the master.
- The Tenth Doctor has to take a close look at Craig Ferguson’s TARDIS.
- The truth about The Dungeon Master.
- And, via Blastr, here are George Miller and Mel “Crazy Eyes” Gibson talking about Mad Max back in 1985!