Morning Roundup has a giant teetering pile of links for you! We’ve got Hugo vote breakdowns, free stories, musings on the newest novels by David Mitchell and Haruki Murakami, and banned cartoons!
- Justin Landon presents: a meticulous breakdown of the Hugo votes. And here’s a roundup of all the Hugo and Nebula winners you can read for free!
- Adult women are conquering gaming.
- David Mitchell talks about The Bone Clocks!
- The Russo Bros. will return for Community’s premiere.
- Is there a word for the nostalgia one feels for things that only happened in Murakami’s novels?
- Because if there’s one thing movie audiences love, it’s humorless comic book movies.
- Hey, remember that time Darkwing Duck sold his soul to the Devil? Or the time Baloo the Bear Pilot became an accidental terrorist? Here, have some censored cartoons.
- Someday, we’ll look back on this moment as the turning point in human civilization…the moment we truly lost to the machines.