Dalek Muppets. Muppet Daleks! They will exterminate you with adorableness! Alas, this is not an episode of Doctor Who, but a Sesame Street episode dedicated to Numeric Con, “the greatest number-lover convention of the year.” So, this is the best thing ever. You’ll note there are two of them. Ah. Ah. Ah.
Morning Roundup presents a guide to dinosaur deconstruction, Chris Pratt continues to be America’s greatest human Golden Retriever, and thoughts on Enterprise!
- In paleontologist boot camp you have to learn how to field strip a dinosaur in under 60 seconds. OK, not really, but the NMNH does dismantle dinosaurs occasionally.
- Might we get a female lead for True Detective’s next season?
- Here is a long and thoughtful essay about Enterprise. BAKULA FOREVER.
- Check out Robin Hobb’s launch party for Fool’s Assassin!
- Is this how the Rise of the Planet of the Apes begins?
- Lev Grossman names his favorite magic portals!
- The Prattification of America continues!