Delightful illustrator Gemma Correll posted this delightful illustration on Twitter! Maybe this can end all the Disney Princess reimaginings? Is anyone going to top “Australasian Land Mammals”? We think not.
Morning Roundup never expected the Spanish Inquisition! Well, OK, we’re reporting on a list of favorite Monty Python sketches, so we did actually expect the Spanish Inquisition. And The Fish-Slapping Dance. But we never expected a trampoline in a mine shaft! Or a crowd surfing scientist!
- Have you ever wanted to know Neil Gaiman’s favorite Monty Python sketch?
- Have you ever wanted to be on location with the Pythons?
- Have you ever wanted the Wachowskis to team up with J. Michael Straczynski? Cause that last one is currently happening.
- It’s like a dictionary… from the future. A cool alternate future where we have death-rays and pet velociraptors and underground trampolines.
- Hey…wait a minute…
- We can’t wait for Haruki Murakami’s scratch-and-sniff adventures!
Celebrate Batman’s anniversary with
- PIXAR’s new movie reimagines Disney…wait, no it doesn’t. It stars a girl of the non-princess variety! Holy crap, those exist???
- A scientist with an appreciation for the heavy metal lifestyle.
- The creators of Cards Against Humanity turn out to be pretty good humans.
- We would go to this park every day. We’d lose our jobs, and our homes, and our families, and it would be totally worth it. Does the park have other dogs? Are there super-smart Parson Russell Terriers menacing children in a kitchen as we speak? Is Newman going to be killed by an acid-spitting chihuahua?