Blastr shared some of the entries in Blurppy’s Guardians of the Galaxy Poster Posse Project, and we are smitten! All of the designs are gorgeous, with close-ups of Drax, posters that mimic comic book covers new and old, and even an iPod parody starring a very special Walkman. In the end, though, our favorite was this classic, courtesy of U.K. artist and cake-enthusiast Matt Ferguson. Check out more of the gallery over at Blastr!
Morning Roundup brings you news of LEGOs in space, computers that want to be real live boys, and the possible return of Mako Mori!
- Are you all ready for a scruffy Luke Skywalker?
- A computer passed the Turing Test for the first time! Or maybe it didn’t? Whatever, Kryten from Red Dwarf was one of the judges, which is hilarious either way. We’ll be sure to welcome our Skynet overlords whenever they show up.
- We also got our first-ever space Vine! This weekend was crazy.
- Pacific Rim 2 might eventually be in the works, and maybe this time America will recognize PURE AWESOMENESS when it shows up at movie theaters.
- The Doctor Strange casting rumors are rolling in like Benedict Cumberbatch-shaped waves. We say it’s a crime if Doc Hammer doesn’t get it.
- Songs inspired by fantasy novels that aren’t “Ramble On!” Well, OK, “Ramble On” is on there, but there are more songs, too!
- Fact-checking the historical accuracy of a fantasy show that is not actually set in a historical time period.
- Everything is awesome! Especially the “more space stuff” hints about The LEGO Movie 2.
- Here. Let’s all watch the Joker deliver a very special message to Luke: