Dun-Well Doughnuts have just become the greatest heroes in the galaxy! In observance of May the Fourth, they created a whole line of Star Wars-themed doughnuts, including Darth Maul (red icing with dark chocolate stripes) and the Princess Leia Maple Buns (self-explanatory). But Yoda, he’s the best! He’s always the best. We also recommend scrolling all the way down to meet their baker. He’s kind of a badass.
Morning Roundup contains many wonders! Have you ever thought, really thought, about the death of Peter’s Parker’s parents? Do you want to look for a secret library? Do you want a new Star Wars film once a month?
Obviously we all want that one. Read on!
- How many Star Wars spinoffs do we want?
- Mom and Dad Parker will just never die up to the example of Thomas and Martha Wayne.
- In the horrifying event that you’re not already obsessed with Community, here’s a handy intro to the show.
- Comic Book Resources weighs in on the disparity in male and female superhero physique.
- We want all of these alternate-universe-Disneys to exist.
- Nathan Bransford interviews the fabulous Daniel José Older!
- Are you in New York? Do you like secret libraries? Do we have a list for you!
- Jon Snow may not know much, but he can sure wield a sword! And now that Man At Arms has taken on Longclaw, we’ll all know how it was forged.