This hideous abomination will rule the 1980s! Brought to us by the Ghostbusters News Facebook page, this image has started a whole terrifying train of thought: if Skeletor is a skeleton, is he, in fact, dead? And if so, could he be captured in a patented Ghost Trap? How will families who simply call to have their ghost problems eradicated react when a giant, bemuscled, sword-wielding Conan-type rides in on a green tiger? How are we gonna call him, when Eternia has no phones?
Morning Roundup brings news of The Winter Soldier, Age of Ultron, and Fantastic Four, plus a deeply emotional recap of Game of Thrones!
- Ivan Reitman attempts yet again to let everyone down gently with regards to Ghostbusters 3.
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier faces the challenge of making a positive, patriotic do-gooder, well, dark.
- Toby Kebbell meets his Dooooom.
- More Hawkeye, wooo!
- Buzzfeed throws down a powerful theological argument. With kittens!
- Travel back in time to the days when people had to be convinced to go on the internet!
- Here, have Game of Thrones through Season 3, in emoji format! Adorable spoilers below.