Via Ninjaik’s Facebook page, we have a tribute to Harold Ramis and the greatest scientist/buster of ghosts ever, Egon Spengler. There’s also a memorial outside the Ghostbusters’ firehouse that…well, it’s just perfect.
Morning Roundup offers you links! We have news of a comically-accurate Constantine, a film about one of the biggest battles in gaming history, and a thought-provoking expose on the fall of an Elder God.
- Welcome to ST:TNG Trivia!
- David Tennant talks about Broadchurch, Gracepoint, and facial hair!
- We have a British, non-Keanu Constantine, everybody!
- How did an Elder God become cuddly?
- Finally, the Dreamcast will get its due. Oh, and speaking of games, have some terrifying first-person Zelda!
- How do you handle it when you disagree with an artist on one of their works?
- Here are some dragons!
- Listen to Harold Ramis talk. We miss Harold Ramis. That is all.
- And finally, here’s the Super Mario theme played on a sheng!