Holly-littlemonster posted this touching memorial on Tumblr, noting that “In Britain we take the death of our characters very seriously.” (Although we think she means the U.K.?) We think that’s the only proper response to Children of Earth, and we can only salute you for it, though we’d rather not remember…
Morning Roundup chooses to focus on more cheerful topics! Like rumors about Star Wars, hopes about Gambit, and further adventures in the Winchester’s universe!
- When Roger Ebert hated a movie, he hated the crap out of it, and it was hilarious.
- This Supernatural spin-off had better feature an amazing car…
- Channing Tatum as Gambit? In a solo film? What does everyone think?
- Check out this interview with Bespin’s own Lando Calrissian, in which he says nothing definite about his role in Star Wars Episode VII. Bastard. Smooth, smooth bastard.
- The Constantine pilot has a geographically-appropriate director!
- Yoga meets D&D in Downward Facing Dragon.
- There are some among us, in this very office, who wish to go into space. Watching this extraordinary video of Felix Baumgartner’s space jump has not dissuaded them.