OK, in case you ever think to yourself, “I’m a pretty cool human being,” just study the image above and remind yourself that Neil Armstrong is the coolest human being ever. Just look at that heart rate! That’s amazing! And it’s particularly impressive when you consider that Collins and Aldrin were apparently clinically dead during lift-off and touchdown—he was piloting the shuttle alone!
Morning Roundup may not be as cool as Neil Armstrong, but we do have a fascinating article about writing more diverse SFF, and a gender-swapped take on Spike Jonze’s latest film!
- How to write Our Others and Our Selves.
- Some days you just can’t wait to finally get a complete DVD set in this town.
- More details about the Sinister 6 are emerging!
- Weird Al will be the prettiest My Little Pony, and his friendship will be the most magical of all.
- We’re still holding our for a tour of Lucian’s Library, but we’d love to read any of these imaginary books.
- It’s kind of amazing to think about how many times the world hasn’t ended.
- Turning ordinary things into GIFs makes them more fun. Turning Peter Jackson into a GIF is the most fun.
- Hmmm…we’re not so sure about the gender roles here, but this reversal of Her is pretty cute. And we love the accent.