Think clickbait is annoying? What the SFFworthy tumblr does with these attention-grabbing headlines will definitely make you laugh. From Capt. Jack Harkness’ choices about immortality to Paul Atreides’ overcoming his fear of sandworms, these headlines will inspire you.
Your Morning Roundup has news about the endlessly-unfolding plot of Amazing Spider-Man 2, all the Winter Soldiering you can handle, and some theories about the future of Doctor Who!
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier is adding to its dark, adult tone with an excellent backstory for the Falcon.
- OK, seriously now, how the hell many plots is Amazing Spider-Man 2 going to have?
- Blastr muses on what they hope Capaldi’s Doctor will be like, and Steven Moffat muses on why River Song probably won’t return.
- Check out this amazing Star Trek battle concept art!
- The avant-garde British comic classic, The Cage, has been reissued!
- Thank you, Her, for teaching us to laugh about love and the singularity, again.
- Wes Craven, Lee Daniels, and, um, Michael Cera will be directing episodes in a Ten Commandments miniseries! For some reason? We’re sure it will be awe-inspiring.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt talks about his Sandman film in ways that don’t fill us with despair! Or, excuse us, Despair.
- Fine, says Australia to the little girl who wanted her own dragon: “Have your own dragon.”
- Finally, here’s the Star Trek:TNG/Frozen mashup you’ve been waiting for: