Redditor jjlew080 posted this picture of two Supermen greeting each other. Superman was washing the windows at Birmingham’s Children Hospital of Alabama along with fellow-supers Spider-Man and Captain America. Squeegee Cleaning Services of Chelsea, Alabama sent the heroes in for the dual purposes of cleaning the windows and brightening up the patients’ day, and we wanted to pass the day-brightening on to you!
Morning Roundup is starting to get that tingly pre-Halloween feeling, so we’ve got some Draculas, some Alucards, and a horror movie for every day left in October!
- You’ve all seen Gravity by now, right? Wait, seriously? OK, call in sick and go, right now, because you owe it to yourself to see this movie. Once you’re back, read this interview with the film’s cinematographer, Emmanuel Lubezki.
- First we had a discussion about gender and The Shining, now we’re talking about Dave Eggers’ new sci-fi-tinged novel, The Circle.
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers’ incarnation of Dracula does not need sparkles to keep your attention.
- Join us in mocking this Getty stock imagery!
- We’re starting to get excited about Halloween. That means it’s time to crank the Castelevania soundtrack!
- The actresses behind Sansa and Arya Stark are giving StewKellen a run for its money. Mostly via Vine, which is adorable.
- Check out these amazing modular robots!
- Jennifer Lawrence responds appropriately to people who tell her she should cut back on Cheez-Its.
- Do you have Netflix? If so, you have access to these 25 great horror films!