Dirk Loechel is apparently a very patient man. This is just an extremely small sample of his still in-progress chart comparing images of every starship ever so you can see how the Enterprise stacks up against Spaceball One, or how Cygnus from The Black Hole compares to Galactica (either one!). And if you stare at it long enough, the tiny stars that appear before your eyes will make the whole experience even more realistic.
In today’s Morning Roundup we’ve got an update on Doctor Who, some ambiguous news about John Constantine, and a hero who wants to fight addiction!
- You probably want to know what Jim Steranko thinks of the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. premiere.
- Will the human race become objects of nostalgia for the AI that will inevitably replace us? Ryan Britt investigates.
- Check out this interview with Mark Reznicek, creator of Buzzkill!
- Videogame reviewer Tom Bissell writes a letter to Niko Bellic after playing GTA V.
- OK, potential good news: John Constantine is coming to TV! Definite bad news: the writers aren’t getting paid?
- There’s also going to be a TV series based on the Coen Brothers’ Fargo! And Martin Freeman is in it!
- Emma Watson’s response to a Twitter follower is pretty great.
- Officer Wendy Yancey, the only black female cop in the Sleepy Hollow police force, is getting used to people calling her Abbie.
- Which scene made you give up on a formerly beloved sci-fi show?
- But how many bricks do we have to trade to get the book?
- Doctor Who is tying up loose ends to prepare for Capaldification.
- Finally, just in case you’re feeling discouraged by the fact that it’s Tuesday, check out the plucky little film director below: