Would Hal-9000 wear a tie? Blastr shared this wonderfully inventive cosplayer with the world, and we have to applaud the simplicity and gaping horror on display here. Con-goers arrive, expecting a day of fun, exclusive toys, and trailer premieres, and instead find themselves contemplating the void of space, and humanity’s ongoing search for meaning and the inner working of consciousness. What makes someone a human? Why are we here…in San Diego? Can I make it to the Sherlock panel in time to get a seat? Read on, fellow seekers, for Batmobiles, space-coffee, and Game of Thrones!
- Here’s a wonderful recap of one man’s quest for a Batmobile in San Diego.
- Jim Cummings (aka, the voice of Winnie the Pooh) brings his talents to another famous script. Winnie the Sith? Darkwing Tarkin? Something like that.
Tatiana Maslany wasGame of Thrones and American Horror Story both nominated for Emmys!
- Today’s secret word is “Blu-ray box set.”
- See the progression of Jim Lee’s Sandman sketches.
- Burn the land and boil the… wait, there’s a game now?
- Vampire burial ground uncovered in Poland.
- Mutant-crushing Sentinels make an appearance in San Diego!
- THIS IS WHAT SCIENCE IS FOR.
- New LEGO Minecraft! Also, LEGO AT-AT! Soon our whole world will be LEGO!
- Well, you’ve seen The Room, and you’ve played football on The Roof—is there anything left to do? Didn’t that movie only have half a set?
- OK, maybe the Kaiju fixation is becoming unhealthy…or maybe we’re just trying to fill the void left by SHARKNADO. Either way, here are the physics of Pacific Rim!
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby was hiding behind that monolith the whole time.