IGN Entertainment’s production coordinator Alexis Cozombolidis wanted something awesome to display in her profile page at her job, so she commissioned Fan Art Exhibit, previously famed for inserting Alison Brie as Captain America into The Avengers, to turn her into Superwoman using the costume aesthetics from Man of Steel. What resulted is something that looks very much like a spoiler for the movie!
Meanwhile, your morning roundup is wondering where Threepio will be and watching TSA agents mess with a wookiee.
- Bleeding Cool talked to Anthony Daniels about whether C-3PO will be in the new Star Wars films.
- Peek at a bunch of new Doctor Who books over on Suvudu! Including one that seems to feature a deadly fencer? Clara should fence more.
- It’s great that you film Doctor Who here and all, says the nation of Wales, but we actually want to go into space. An artist’s rendering of how Welsh culture would translate to space exploration.
- Iwan Rheon talks to Vulture about being revealed as the character Game of Thrones fans pretty much already knew he was playing. (Spoilers in the link.)
- The first poster for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug has been released. Look for the first teaser trailer later today!
- Christopher Eccleston has been cast in HBO’s adaptation of The Leftovers by Tom Perrotta, which is not about food. We swear.
- The TSA spooks Peter Mayhew, threatens to take his lightsaber-shaped cane away, then remembers what Wookiees do to arms.
- A.C. Wise has an article up on SFSignal detailing where to start reading female SFF authors like Le Guin, Shirley Jackson, and more.
Cute! Clara meets the Queen in
the next Doctor Who episodereal life.
- The signatures are on the contract! Dan Harmon has been un-fired from Community. We knew the Darkest Timeline was unsustainable.