You do plan to have dinosaurs at your dinosaur wedding, right? We, along with the rest of the Internet, saw this yesterday and loved it. If you don’t want your wedding to end this way, we truly don’t understand you. (Via Geekologie, and the rest of the Internet.)
The rest of your daily offsite links might roll one way or another. Or they might jump out of the moving vehicle altogether and leave you talking to yourself.
- A card deck featuring Patrick Rothfuss’ The Name of the Wind is coming, courtesy of Kickstarter.
- Do comic book storytelling tropes make sense?
- Another another reason why David Tennant is awesome: he always comes down to eye-level when being interviewed by children.
- Tor.com’s own Emily Asher-Perrin has an essay in Queers Dig Time Lords, and the people love it!
- Confusing! Sherlock convention for people who love the show Sherlock to be called “Elementary.”
- You ready to read Taylor Swift in Dothraki? Of course you are.
- Crazy short film will show the whole of Superman’s 75 years on this planet. Will screw over Dean Cain, Brandon Routh.
Whoopi Goldberg has been spotted on the set of TMNT as
- Welcome to Earth! Will Smith has this to say about ID4 2.
- Doesn’t it always seem like a frozen mammoth or mammoth blood is being discovered like every six months? Sheesh.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com and wants you to know this regenerating thing can be a bit dodgy.