French artist Mike Wrobel recently created Game of Thrones character portraits as if they were living in a 1990s vortex. Would winter ever actually arrive if the font for the title on Game of Thrones was rendered as wobbly-MTV letters? How come nobody has ferrets anymore? (Art via Geek-Art)
Your daily offsite links totally know that you know nothing, but are ready to correct that.
- Ready to return to Bedrock? With pro wrestlers?
- Are movie trailers giving too much away? Will it change? Maybe!
- Superheroes as lonely gods.
- Impressive fan-made art featuring characters from A Song of Ice and Fire.
- SF Signal to go head-to-head with Geek’s Guide to the Galaxy.
- Will the release date of Avengers 2 change because of Star Wars?
- Comic book sequel to the film version of Super Mario Bros. WHAT?
- What if Doctor Who had been an American show. AND starred FEMALE Doctors?
- Roger Moore wants into Sherlock and/or Doctor Who. Threatens Mark Gatiss.
- Did Doctor Who suck in the 1980’s?
- Wesley Crusher becomes a girl. Riker approves.
- All the stuff that happened in the Star Trek comics which lead Into Darkness.
- Charlie Jane Anders makes a strong point about the strange brand-dilution of Star Trek.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.