Following in the wake of heartbreaking/homewrecking acts from Nathan Fillion; John Barrowman has now made it a point of stealing Wil Wheaton away from his wife Anne. Let’s get serious, this was only a matter of time, though we’re confident he’ll likely return him.
Your collection of daily offsite links intends to sweep you off your feet whether you like it or not.
- James Cameron’s “original” screenplay treatment for The Terminator shows up online.
- DIY lightsaber might be dangerous.
- Fanmade poster for the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who.
- Interview with the Smith boys about After Earth.
- How does Superman shave? Bill Nye explains!
- Christopher Eccleston on the set of Thor.
- Dan Harmon MAYBE might return to Community.
- All the Star Trek films cut together in 7 minutes.
- Awesome TARDIS chucks.
- About those John C. Reilly Guardians of the Galaxy rumors.
- It’s the original Tron edited into 25 minutes!
- George Lucas finally explains just how autobiographical Star Wars really is.
- Did you catch all the hidden references in Star Trek Into Darkness? Are you sure?
- All the Zelda swords. (All the Zelda Swords) ALL THE ZELDA SWORDS!
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.