Is Mark Hamill actually sleeping in this picture? Does Star Wars bore you sir? Do you have a problem with Star Wars? Fine, we’re going to cast someone else as Luke Skywalker! Good day, sir!
Your collection of daily offsite links imagines a universe where Luke wakes up and was dreaming of all of us. Highlights include: The Wrath of Gonzo, Brad Bird dishes and more!
- Intro for Doctor Who’s “The Name of the Doctor.”
- Will Jermey Renner leave The Avengers?
- Gran Morrison’s DC mutliverse ideas.
- You want to see an X-Box made of LEGOs? Okay.
- First teaser for Batman: Arkham Origins.
- Pictures from Tomorrow People.
- How close with Catching Fire the movie be to Catching Fire the novel?
- Jabba the Hutt cookie seduces you.
- Solid interview with John Scalzi on Geek Exchange.
- Brad Bird dishes on why he turned down Star Wars: Episode VII.
- DC heroes as parents.
- Inexplicable art featuring Khan with Gonzo.
- Here is really what Kirk and Spock’s conversations are all about.
- Bad Astronomy goes after Star Trek.
- Simon Pegg thinks ya’ll need to shut up about lens flare.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.