We’d like you to imagine Cumberbatch doing a spoken-word, acapella version of “Me and My Shadow.” And then, halfway through, Alan Rickman comes in to help him with it. Seriously, this is the best idea ever. If you have a better one, we’re listening! (Art by Allegator on deviantArt.)
Your collection of daily offsite links are full of other great ideas, including hipster Mario, Alice Eve’s funny shoes, and more!
- The world of Ender’s Game is expanding into ours! Explore the info site for the International Fleet. (It’s kind of creepy…)
- The World’s End gets a new poster.
- SF Signal talks with editor extraordinaire Lynne M. Thomas.
- Sometimes, authors like the movie of their book better than their own book.
- Mario characters as hipsters. Because, the Internet.
- All about how that smooth Iron Man armor is really made.
- Luke Evans will be the Crow in the new Crow. CA-CAW!
- Are Blade and Ghost Rider coming back to the cinemas?
- Stargate fans really, really want SGU back. Are turning to Netflix.
- Here are some hot photos from the Man of Steel kid’s novel.
- This Periodic Table is all about Middle-earth characters.
- Plastic dinosaur heist!
- Mark Hamill is laying down what he knows about Episode VII, which is nothing.
- Here is Lawerence Kasdan’s hand-written script for The Empire Strikes Back.
- Simon Kinberg talks a tiny bit about writing the Star Wars stand-alones.
- Alice Eve talks about her “funny shoes,” and researching Carol Marcus.
- Cool, original poster artwork for the classic Star Trek films.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.